CDL Truck Driver | High Point, NC – Requisition #20221164
- Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
Strap/secure loads (tarp/unload tarp when required)
- Class A / B commercial license
- Maintain driver log according to I.C.C. regulations
- Use established traffic/ transportation procedures follow traffic laws
- Perform safety inspections in transportation setting
- Read maps - use geographic positioning system (GPS)
- Use local or regional geographical knowledge to transportation
- Use weighing or measuring devices in transportation
- Verify cargo against shipping papers
- Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Performs emergency roadside repairs as required.
- Positions blocks and ties rope/straps around items to secure cargo during transit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Flatbed driving experience.
- Prepare reports (i.e. safety reports)
- Examine vehicle to detect malfunctions, damage, or maintenance needed
- Service vehicle with water, fuel, or oil
High Point, NC
January 10, 2023